Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The case of the disappearing organs

Good morning, Maeby.

This morning, I was in the nest of pillows that has taken over my bed, and you busted out some serious breakdance moves. I'm always confused about where you might be positioned, especially during moments when your groove seems to place you up in my ribs, down in my pelvis, and on both sides--all at the same time.

No contest. You win the title of Battle Master. 

So, I'm just lying there, watching the show, and I had a minor panic attack. If you are here, there, everywhere . . . Ummm . . . where's everything else? Where's all my stuff? Based on my tinkle tempo, I know that my bladder is probably smooshed flat as a crepe. But what about all that other-stuff-that-I-can't-really-name-because-my-knowledge-of-internal-anatomy-is-appallingly-limited?

I found this handy-dandy animation (click through) that helped your visual mommy get a handle on the freak out. The "Birth" part of the animation is amusing. It'd be great if it had a little balloon-deflation sound effect. If only it were that simple. Carry on, B-Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment